Sunday, December 13, 2009

Cat Sitting - by misterreereeder

** Equal Time For The Feline

I am back from taking care of Alex. Boy did she give me the what for!!! When I opened the door and she came and saw me, she was mouthing off at me. She did not look at me long before she turned around and headed to the kitchen, all the time fussing at me. At first I imagined she was saying, "It's about time you got here. I've been waiting. Why are you making me wait so long? Hurry up, come on and take care of me." When I reached the kitchen she stopped and I reached down to touch her. But she let me know this was NOT going to make her happy!!!

Well ..., I picked up her food bowls and put them on the table and took her water bowl and put fresh clean water in it. Still she fussed as if she was saying, " This is not going to take care of my stomach - it is not solid!!!" Next I filled up her hard food bowl and set it down. She continued letting me have it with, "Don't you know this is NOT going to satisfy me!!"

Finally I opened the can of food - the good stuff - and put some in her plate. She shut up when I set the plate down in front of her. I did not hear another word from her after that. I guess expecting a "thank you" was just a little too much. :D

1 comment:

JenningsJunk said...

I laughed out loud -- too funny!!!