Saturday, May 21, 2011

Coming SOON - New Mystery Release by Reavis Wortham

I am discovering all types of people can become writers.  Here is a person I know through work - Reavis Wortham - who has written a new mystery book.  He is retiring from his old "job" and will be spending time with his new "job" as a writer. 

Reavis Z. Wortham Web Link.  There is an interesting trailer for the book on this website you ought to check out.

His book - The Rock Hole: A Red River Mystery - is definitely one I am looking forward to reading.  As you may know, I have a particular fondness for certain types of books.
  1. Mysteries written by Texas authors.
  2. Mysteries located in Texas.
  3. Mysteries featuring Texas characters.
Based on these three points, I suspect this book will be one that I really enjoy. 

GOOD LUCK Reavis with your new book and new career (assuming there will be more to follow).

According to Barnes and Noble, the publish date is June 07, 2011.

1 comment:

JenningsJunk said...

I'm with you -- I'm looking forward to this one too!